For PR administration pupils: category of PR texts and features of utilizing PR articles
Classification of PR texts
After a bit was touched by us in the peculiarities of writing pr texts, it is time to speak about the kinds of PR articles. Happily, right here we are expecting new acquaintances that are interesting.
- 1. Pr announcements. Yes, yes, the old kind press release pertains to the group of image texts. Regular publication of information guides can develop a specific image around an item, service or company.
- The possible lack of pr announcements is its market is always extremely tied to the group of interested specialists: it really is difficult to imagine a common resident who starts the website of their favorite magazine at night after finishing up work, however a profile resource that places pr announcements on the net.
- 2. Interviews. a feature that is pleasant of within the structure of “interview” is the fact that it is possible to separately make a “convenient” set of questions, avoiding any unnecessary topics. Or specifically give attention to uncomfortable questions, without waiting for them (in a more uncomfortable situation) become set by opponents.
- Image interview allows one to tell in regards to a certain individual, and in regards to the company, product, solution and so forth. PR-copywriting also assumes this format of this interviewing, if the relevant concerns into the text foresee the questions that usually arise from the audience.
- 3. Image text. Most frequently, the writing of image articles is dependant on the clear answer of some problems that are socially significant defines procedures that are interesting to your market. Types of PR-texts of this type: