For PR administration pupils: category of PR texts and features of utilizing PR articles
Classification of PR texts
After a bit was touched by us in the peculiarities of writing pr texts, it is time to speak about the kinds of PR articles. Happily, right here we are expecting new acquaintances that are interesting.
- 1. Pr announcements. Yes, yes, the old kind press release pertains to the group of image texts. Regular publication of information guides can develop a specific image around an item, service or company.
- The possible lack of pr announcements is its market is always extremely tied to the group of interested specialists: it really is difficult to imagine a common resident who starts the website of their favorite magazine at night after finishing up work, however a profile resource that places pr announcements on the net.
- 2. Interviews. a feature that is pleasant of within the structure of “interview” is the fact that it is possible to separately make a “convenient” set of questions, avoiding any unnecessary topics. Or specifically give attention to uncomfortable questions, without waiting for them (in a more uncomfortable situation) become set by opponents.
- Image interview allows one to tell in regards to a certain individual, and in regards to the company, product, solution and so forth. PR-copywriting also assumes this format of this interviewing, if the relevant concerns into the text foresee the questions that usually arise from the audience.
- 3. Image text. Most frequently, the writing of image articles is dependant on the clear answer of some problems that are socially significant defines procedures that are interesting to your market. Types of PR-texts of this type:
- exactly How company N built a playground that is new
- the way the employees of company N took part into the Sabbatarian
- Company N has purchased equipment that is new enables producing much more helpful juices
- The handling of business N chose to subtract 10% of this income when you look at the Peace Fund
- N group took very first destination in city competitions.
- 4. Biography. This sorts of PR-texts should produce an optimistic image of the specific person, whether it is a politician, sportsman, singer or other people. Image biographical texts are described as the fact right here, together with the usual PR, frequently satisfies his “black” other. You may already know, dirtying an individual is constantly easier than whitewashing.
- 5. Analytical (expert) text. The singularity of image analytical articles is they may not even mention a person that is particular company or solution. As an example, you will find on the net overview that is excellent, telling concerning the development trends of Russian-language solutions for producing landing pages.
- The product is lively, relevant, advertising notes in it are generally not very. The only thing that reveals in this text is an evident image “trace” – the signature at the end of this article.
- as an example, “Ivan Ivanov, the best specialist of landing page creation service “Landing +”. Your website is so-and-so”.
- this indicates to be a trifle, but the reader already has a particular impression: “Yeah, if all things are interesting, expert as well as on the shelves, then in this “Landing +” they know a lot about good landing pages”. As well as in the event that reader will not instantly go directly to the site regarding the service, he’ll already have a particular positive opinion.
Great things about utilizing PR articles
- everbody knows, the writing would have been ordered by no one of PR-texts, if there have been no pro from them. Happily, there clearly was. And considerable! Below, we attempted to remember the primary advantages of which image materials are respected.
- general cheapness. The expense of writing a solid pr-text for the online world is several times less than the order of advertising on tv or producing a video clip. As well as the keeping of such materials on the net will likely be much cheaper. Then they can be placed at no charge, spending solely on creating content if it is a question of press releases.
- Durability. In the event that you pay for airtime on tv, purchase an attractive advertising within the media or buy time on the radio, then all actions has a one-time impact. The keeping of PR articles on the web is, if you don’t forever, very long.
- Do not forget, the materials (with links) are indexed by the various search engines, which greatly boosts the regularity of mention of the brand (solution, company) on the web. Cumulative impact for action. Well, we have to keep in mind concerning the development of the “trust” associated with the web site and visitors that are targeted found the business’s site from direct links.
- a target audience that is huge. You can write PR-articles on any topic, firmly knowing that they will still meet with their readers today. Profile sites on the net are sufficient for materials to locate their audience.
- Increased confidence. Unlike advertising articles, which can be identified by visitors skeptically, PR-texts are interesting into the reader in themselves. Consequently, the given information that develops in image articles, causes your reader significantly more confidence.
A little epilogue
- PR-text is a tool that is really powerful enables you to re solve virtually any issue of image character. pay for papers Proper utilization of OL articles can do what you would not achieve, perhaps the many advertising that is expensive.
- Image articles remove the boundaries associated with reader’s distrust, which will be the primary and absolutely unique home of most PR copywriting.